Ultra has been at the forefront of the effort to generate generic architectures for soldiers, vehicles & bases. The generic architecture approach allows for:
- Flexibility with the interoperability of equipment – We can provide the interface layer
- Reduction of the cognitive and physical burden on warfighters – Disparate information sources brought together, and the need for multiple power sources removed
- A “plug-and-play” interface for a multitude of equipment, providing power and connectivity – Ultra can quickly integrate new equipment to work with your existing systems
- The ability to create commonality across vehicles, and indigenize procured platforms, allowing for common training and streamlined procurement
If you wish to increase the flexibility and operability of your platforms, then we can help.
Ultra has worked to develop platform gateway interfaces for military vehicles, and we have developed the UltraLynx wearable computer. These solutions leverage our skills and experience in:
- Power management
- Design for low size, weight & power
- Gathering and processing of data
We have worked with governments and militaries to understand the needs for these architectures, and have successfully demonstrated our technology.