Ultra has significant experience in the design, development and manufacture of position sensing and control products. When part of an aircraft moves from one position to another the movement needs to be reliably and accurately monitored and controlled.
- Landing Gear Control
- Nose Wheel Steering Control
- Door Sensing
- Entry Door Control
- Cargo Door control
- Cargo Handling systems
- High integrity, high reliability position sensing and control electronics
- Proximity sensor interface electronics
- Products supporting both centralised or distributed architectures
- All-metal, hermetically sealed proximity sensors
Our systems have in-service experience of over 24 million flying hours for customers including Boeing, Airbus and Embraer. Our modular approach allows multiple interface blocks and types to be combined to provide the required number of channels.
Our designs can be tailored to meet your safety case, up to and including Design Assurance Level A.