SMARTER TECHNOLOGY AT
THE TACTICAL EDGE
UltraLYNX is a key component in the realisation of future dismounted situational awareness systems; Increased operational tempo, improved operational agility and effectiveness and more efficient force application in a Combined, Joint, Interagency, Intergovernmental and Multinational command (CJIIM).
The benefits delivered by better situational awareness and more efficient power and data management contribute to reducing the cognitive and physical burden on the soldier. Finding a way to reduce these burdens while increasing operational effectiveness has been the driving force behind UltraLYNX.
By empowering the user to employ UltraLYNX as their role or mission demands, for the first time soldier technology can truly adapt to the users needs and evolve with the constant and rapidly changing situation on a modern battlefield.
Designed from the ground up to deliver smart, open architecture, capable of providing users with a simple plug and play function of a range of common bearer and end user devices, while also providing the necessary technological infrastructure to support future systems growth and development; UltraLYNX provides the definitive standard for future soldier systems and delivers a truly integrated, scalable and open solution to meet current and future close combat challenges head on.
- For the first time soldier technology can truly adapt to the rapidly changing environments and diverse operational profiles of the modern warfighter.
- Providing enhanced data & empowering the user to employ Ultralynx as their mission and operational environment demand.
- Designed from the ground up to deliver smart, open architecture, providing a technological infrastructure to support future systems growth and development.
- Providing users with a simple plug and play function, direct control of the sources and connected loads as well as real time monitoring of power.
- UltraLYNX is the definitive standard future soldier systems delivering enhanced operational capability & defeating the challenges of close combat head on.