Driver Information Panels
Ultra’s existing capability in power management, crew station displays design and vetronics can be integrated to provide a significant capability enhancement within the form and fit constraints of an existing vehicle.
Packaging and functionality requirements are developed with the customer; making this an attractive proposition for obsolescence management
By rationalising the current range of displays in the driver’s compartment, a digital driver information panel has the potential to improve the driver’s operating environment while providing a sustainable path for full integration of new equipment.
- Form and fit replacement possible
- Protects and switches all legacy power loads associated with the DIP
- All driver information and alerts are produced on a rugged LCD screen
- Modular internal design
- Retains hard wired engine start
- Incorporates modern solid state switching
- CAN, Ethernet and RS232 connectivity
For product specifications and datasheet downloads click on the link below:
Main image courtesy Sgt Mark Webster RLC/MOD / Open Government Licence v1.0