Tornado Nose Wheel Steering Test Set
The nose wheel steering test set provides complete on-aircraft testing for the Tornado nose wheel steering system. Compatible with all marks of current and legacy Tornado aircraft, the test set presents the user with a selection during pre-test set-up.
The test set kit measures all nose wheel steering control unit static output voltages, command potentiometer output, the command and follow-up potentiometer tracking error outputs, the centring switch operation and the steer-to-centre accuracy.
Using data acquisition circuitry and Windows-based test software, all of the above measurements are collated and compared against comprehensive test criteria to determine the serviceability of the nose-wheel steering system.
- Automated testing of nose-wheel steering system
- Windows-based, menu-driven operating system
- Rugged laptop-based system
- Simple, clear on-screen instructions and results
- Tests mechanical and electrical elements
- Built-in self-test
- Powered from aircraft 115V supply
For product specifications and datasheet downloads click on the link below: