TE6293 RF Filter Integrity Analyser
The filter integrity test set is a maintenance tool used to detect unserviceable or degraded RF filters in-situ with no need to disassemble the filter under test. This ensures that the filters continue to protect against unwanted Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and stray voltages that could cause an uncommanded response during operation.
This is the third generation of RF filter tester in the series and boasts a reduced form factor for better deployability, greater frequency range, integrated microprocessor and display screen and is driven by completely redesigned software interface.
- Simple interconnect system; connection to filter input only
- In-situ testing; no disassembly required
- Identifies unserviceable and degraded filter components
- Portable and rugged
- Software driven and configurable
- Stores results for further analysis (diagnostics, prognostics, trending etc)
- Generic test set for use on multiple platforms or filter configurations
For product specifications and datasheet downloads click on the link below: