High Pressure Valves and Regulators
Pressure relief valves
Pressure relief valves are essential in pneumatic system design to ensure personnel safety and to protect sensitive equipment from over-pressurisation. These valves need not have an undesirable effect on system performance. Ultra offers valves with a low footprint, both in terms of physical size and mass.
- Operating pressure up to 414 bar (6,000 psi)
- Operating temperature range -40°C to +90°C
- Typical hysteresis <10% of set point
- Miniature & light weight – typically Ø20mm x 36mm/ <40grams
- Easy integration due to miniature, light weight designs
- Progressive pressure release minimises system gas loss
- High strength, corrosion resistant materials ensure safety reliability
High integrity pressure regulators are offered with both absolute and differential references to provide complete regulation control. The pressure regulators can be offered in both single stage and dual stage configuration as well as with an integral pressure relief valve to protect sensitive downstream equipment.
Ultra’s pressure regulators offer stable pressure control across a wide range of inlet pressures. The range is characterised by a compact and rugged construction, typically having a space envelope of 60mm x 60mm x 90mm. In addition to the standard range of pressure regulators, Ultra is able to design a solution to meet particular customer requirements and installations
- Inlet pressure to 414 bar (6,000 psi)
- Outlet pressures up to 1.2 bar (18 psig)
- Operating temperature of -50°C to +90°C
- Flow rate >25SL/sec
- Response time typically <20ms
High pressure solenoid valves
A range of solenoid actuated valves for use with high pressure wet or dry gas.
For product specifications and datasheet downloads click on the links below: