Eurofighter HOTAS Test Set
The Hands-On Throttle and Stick (HOTAS) test set provides full off-aircraft serviceability testing of four of the main human-machine interface line replaceable units within the Eurofighter Typhoon aircraft. These are the stick-top controller, both engine throttle controls and the landing gear selector switch.
In order that the test set does not require a regular calibration cycle, connections for external, calibrated test equipment commonly available at 2nd line maintenance locations are provided. High voltage relays are used to configure all mutually isolated circuits for each LRU allowing insulation testing to be performed at 500V. Low voltage relays are used to configure switch selection and status monitoring (according to user instructions) provided on a four line digital display fitted on the test set front panel.
- Automated testing of HOTAS and under-carriage selector switch
- All switch operations tested
- Insulation resistance testing
- Simple, clear user interface
- On-screen test instructions
- Built-in Self Test of test sequence and unit insulation resistance
For product specifications and datasheet downloads click on the link below: